ATB travel documents are available from a widespread network of sales points:
- The ATB Ticket Office in the ATB Point in Largo Porta Nuova – open 7 days a week, including holidays from 7.20 a.m. to 7.15 p.m. and the bus station ticket office in Piazzale Marconi – open Mondays to Fridays from 6.00 a.m. to 7.30 p.m. and from 7.00 a.m. to 7.30 p.m. on Saturdays and Sundays – where all kinds of travel documents can be bought.
- The Authorised Sales Points shown at the bus-stops, where tickets, multi-trip tickets and weekly passes are available. The location, hours and days the nearest sales points are closed can be found on Services and Timetables by selecting the service and nearest bus-stop on the interactive map.
- The lower city funicular station in Viale Vittorio Emanuele, where you can buy tickets, multi-trip tickets, 24hr and 72hr tourist tickets, group tickets and tickets for the Gulliberg tourist train.
- Orio al Serio Airport where you can buy single Airport Bus tickets, 24hr and 72hr tickets with the city tourist map at the:
- Autostradale ticket office in the arrivals lounge,
- the ticket machine at the bus-stop,
- the Turismo Bergamo information point in the arrivals lounge.
It is also possible to buy the various types of tickets
- from automatic ticket machines:
- at the Trenitalia station
- at Porta Nuova
- in Viale Vittorio Emanuele
- at Malpensata in Via Don Bosco
- at Colle Aperto
- at the Red Cross in Via Broseta,
- at the city and S. Virgilio funicular stations.
- At SAB sales points at Nembro and Albino and outlying districts, where tickets, multi-trip tickets and weekly passes for use on the Bergamo – Albino tramway can be purchased.
For ticket prices see: Multi-trip tickets and passes