University of Bergamo
Faculty of Economics and Jurisprudence
The faculty is at 2, Via dei Caniana, and can be easily reached by number 5 Lallio, Dalmine and Osio Sopra, which leaves the rail station and Largo Porta Nuova every 15 minutes. The bus stop is on Via dei Caniana right in front of the building.
Faculty of Educational Science
The faculty is at 2, Piazzale Sant’Agostino, and can be reached by taking the following buses:
- Number 1A Città Alta. Get off at Porta Sant’Agostino – the university building is about 100 metres on the right after the city gate, in the former convent of Sant’Agostino, and
- Number 3 Piazza Mercato Scarpe from the Valtesse district, the stadium and the youth hostel, and get off at Piazzale Sant'Agostino.
Faculty of Engineering
Located at 5A, Via Marconi in Dalmine. To get there take number 5 Dalmine, Osio Sopra, which leaves the rail station every 15 minutes.
Faculty of Humanistic Sciences
Located at 123, Via Pignolo in Bergamo, you can get there by taking bus number 1A Upper Town. Get off at Porta Sant'Agostino, and Via Pignolo is the first road on your right.
Faculty of Foreign Languages and Literature
The various university lecture halls in the Upper Town can be reached using the following buses:
- Number 1: Frequent buses run from the rail station to the bus stops along Viale delle Mura or the terminal at Colle Aperto providing a connection to City Funicular,
- Number 3: Runs from Bergamo Youth Hostel near the Bergamo City Stadium and Via Goisis car parks,
- Number 10: At morning and lunch peak times the services run from Paladina and Valbrembo, linking the Croce Rossa car park on Via Broseta, which has an automatic ticket machine, with Piazza Mercato delle Scarpe and the funicular station,
- City Funicular: Links the Lower Town from Viale Vittorio Emanuele to Piazza Mercato delle Scarpe and connects with number 1 from the rail station.