The ATB Point, where we meet our customers, offers a wide range of services to help you travel better with us.
- Find all the information you need about public transport in the city, timetables, fares and promotional initiatives;
- Apply for your B Card, buy and renew all types of season tickets. The ticket office at the bus station offers the same services;
- Find any type of ticket, multi-trip or group travel ticket;
- Pick up a Mobility card, map of the transport network, tourist map and guide to the tariff zone system;
- Send us complaints or suggestions about the service or about our website;
- Pay travel fines;
- Receive information about management of parking and car parks , buy parking cards and set up BergamoTeleparking, the parking payment system that operates by text message;
- Join BiGi, the Bergamo bike sharing system;
- Find out whether your lost property has been found on board and collect it.
The ATB Point is located at 16, Largo Porta Nuova, and is open to the public every weekday from Monday to Friday, from 8 am. to 6.45 pm. and on Saturdays from 9.30 am. to 2.30 pm. Our operators can also respond by phone to calls made to 035-236026 or by email to the following address: email@example.com